These are just a few of the benefits we offer our employees:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – Designated holidays included in PTO.
- Medical Plans – A Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) is available to regular full-time or part-time employees working at least 20 hours per week and their eligible dependents; coverage begins on the first day of the month following date of hire.
- CHC Wellness Program is available to all full-time and part-time employees enrolled in the Medical Plan; monthly medical discounts can be earned by completing and meeting the annual wellness program requirements. Spouses enrolled in the Employee+Spouse or Family coverage can also earn monthly medical discounts by completing and meeting the annual wellness program requirements.
- Prescription Drug Plan – Medical deductible applies; extensive network of pharmacies, eligible on the first day of the month following date of hire.
- Dental Plans – Provides coverage options for most dental expenses – Regular full-time or part-time employees working at least 20 hours per week and their eligible dependents; coverage begins on the first day of the month following date of hire.
- Vision Plan – Covers one exam every 12 months, lenses every 12 months, and frames every 24 months; eligible on the first day of the month following date of hire.
- Disability Benefits – Long Term Disability and Short Term Disability benefits are available and cost is dependent on the amount of coverage elected.
- 403(b) and 401(k) plans are available to all employees through Fidelity; all deferrals from paychecks will be deposited into the 403(b) Plan. All full-time and part-time employees may be eligible for a matching contribution; any matching contributions will be deposited into the 401(k) Plan.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) is a personal health care bank account that can be used to pay out-of-pocket medical expenses with pre-tax dollars when enrolled in a Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP). The money in this account belongs to the employee even if the employee changes jobs or health plans. Funds must be available before the debit card can be used; there are no vesting requirements or forfeiture provisions.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Regular full-time & part-time employees are eligible for this tax saving benefit. Employees can contribute pre-tax dollars on an annual basis to use for health care and dependent care expenses. Employees can participate in the FSA benefit plans whether or not they are enrolled in medical coverage. The IRS rule “Use it or Lose it” stipulates that any money left in the FSA after submission deadline is forfeited.
- Insurance – Basic Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D); Voluntary AD&D; Optional Employee Life; Optional Dependent Life; Universal Life are options available to eligible employees.
- Voluntary Benefits – Accident Plan; Critical Illness Plan; EAP Work-Life Program; Legal Family Protection Plan are additional voluntary benefits available to employees.
- Jury Duty Pay – Regular, full-time and part-time employees are eligible for Jury Duty pay at the time of employment.
- Bereavement Pay – Eligible employees receive up to three days off work following the death of an immediate family member; not counted as PTO.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – Eligible after 12 months of continuous employment or 1250 hours worked in the previous 12 months
- Paycheck Direct Deposit – Payroll direct deposit available after one pay cycle.
- Education Assistance Reimbursement – After six months of continuous employment, regular full-time employees are eligible and after 12 months of continuous employment, part-time employees are eligible for this reimbursement.
- Shift Differential – for night and week-end shifts.