Patient Success Stories
Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at University provides compassionate care in a comforting and supportive setting. Patients tell their story best.
Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospitals Values & Services Video
Patient Testimonial Video
Read About Our Patient Successes
- Janet Chavis, age 73, a retired college professor and Charlotte resident, came to Carolinas Continue CARE Hospital at University from Atrium–Main with primary diagnoses of acute respiratory failure secondary to a heart attack and acute metabolic encephalopathy. Download story to read more.
- Timothy Love, age 44, had no significant past medical history. He presented to Wake Forest Baptist Hospital following a motorcycle accident. He was ultimately diagnosed with traumatic brain injury (TBI), pneumonia, multiple fractures, ARDS and had right-sided weakness/paralysis. Download story to read more.
- Carl Ramjohn, age 73, was admitted to Carolinas Continue CARE Hospital at University from Atrium–Main. His primary diagnosis was acute respiratory failure secondary to a motor vehicle accident. He had a past medical history of hypertension. Download story to read more.
- Stephanie Santos, age 62, was admitted to Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at University from Atrium Blue Ridge. She was originally admitted to Blue Ridge with shortness of breath and a fever. She was diagnosed with COVID-19 and acute respiratory failure. Download story to read more.
- Valentine Toss Sr., age 71, was admitted to Carolinas ContinueCARE Hospital at University from Atrium–NE with primary diagnoses of acute MI s/p CABG and acute respiratory failure requiring ventilator support. Download story to read more.
Our multidisciplinary team works together on every aspect of patient care. For more information or to refer a patient, Contact Us anytime. We are here to help!